Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Nursery Pictures!

The long awaited nursery is DONE! Ok, I am still looking for a rug, but its basically DONE! Clothes and linens are washed and ready for Jackson to lay his sweet self in.
The crib looks really dark in the pictures for some reason. It's Pewter in real life. The last two pics are a close up of the primary fabric (Reesa Horizon) that I used in the room. I am really happy with the way it turned out! YAY! Now its just a waiting game Folks!





2 comments:

  1. Love the nursery! And that bedding is fabulous! Hope your dental work went ok ( as well as it can when you are 9 months pregnant), and enjoy these last few weeks! Can't wait to see pics of your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you posted this awhile ago but I have been searching for the Reesa Horizon fabric and cannot find it anywhere besides Polka Tot Designs. I googled it and your blog post came up. Can I please ask where you found the fabric?! I love it! You can email me at mkuhlman32@hotmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete