Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

From good day to Bad day... just like THAT.

Emergency root canal scheduled for Thursday (almost 38 weeks). I am absolutely panicking. I have never had one of those. I swear, the whole time I have been pregnant, my teeth seem to be freaking out. The dentist says it's just one of those fluke things- and after googling it on BabyCenter.com, turns out its really common. Still, any words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. Anyone heard of Dr. Derek White in Madison? Is he good? Is he nice? Words of wisdom?
There is soooo much that goes along with pregnancy that has nothing to do with folding little sweet onesies, walking in the park with your hubby- smiling at all the little babies, eating ice cream and getting foot rubs... Damn lifetime movies.

At least I will get a prize at the end. I know he will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment