Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

31 Weeks and a BIG boy!


How far along? 31 Weeks
This is a pic of his little nose, lips and chin. precious. I love him so much already

Baby's size? The bump says size of a squash. The ultrasound said 3lbs 9oz 2 weeks ago. My chart says "large for date," sounds like he is going to be a big boy like his dad!

Weight gain? +13. "wow- that Nexium is really working!" says the nurse. (Ten pounds between visits- thanks.)

Sleep? What sleep?? The hip pain is KILLING me. I sleep with a body pillow every night and it doesn't seem to help.

Foods I am loving? Everything.

Foods I am hating? Nothing.

Symptoms? waddle waddle waddle... especially when I am tired.

Gender? Precious little sweet darling boy.

What I miss? Sleep and not feeling so big...

What I'm looking forward to? having my body back and my baby boy in my arms.

Emotions? worry... about everything and CRAZY awful dreams

Accomplishments? Nursery set up, linens in and walls painted!! yea!!! photos coming soon. Almost done with Bassinet. SO proud- Me, my mom, my grandmother and my sister all worked on it- 4 generations!! I am so happy with how its turning out. I dont know how to turn the pic- sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment