Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time is flying!

I realize this blog has turned into a baby journal, but that has kinda been my life lately. Baby baby baby! We are really ready (we hope) for him to be here. I cannot cannot wait to look in his eyes- I am also really wondering how much hair he will have. I have been in heart burn hell for a while now. I think water gives me heartburn. Seriously.

How far along? 24 weeks

Baby's size? about the size of an ear of corn? where do they get this stuff- he HAS to be bigger than that! I can feel this guy kick!

Weight gain? Doc on Monday!

Sleep? increasingly worse- woke up at 4:00 wide awake, dying of thirst and pounding headache. My hips have really started to hurt when laying on my sides also.

Foods I am loving? yesterday I HAD TO HAVE a piece of fried chicken. Had to.

Foods I am hating? not hating anything at the moment- ate the Black and Blue Salad from Anchuca on Saturday with filet medallions and it was ah-mazing. Definitely would not have been able to eat this 2 months ago.

Symptoms? random aches and pains.... he is very active- I have not been able to pinpoint a schedule except that he moves more when I am still.

Gender? Precious little sweet darling boy.

What I miss? I would love some Baileys over ice. Also fitting into my clothes would be nice.

What I'm looking forward to? still looking forward to having the house totally in order so that we can begin the nursery. Think I have the paint color nailed down!

Emotions? worry... about everything. Odd dreams about my ability to protect the baby or even hold the baby. I have this dream where I pick him up from the crib and my arms just give out- and he falls. Pretty scary.

Accomplishments? Big Belly! does that count? people have stopped asking me if I am expecting, they just say "when are you due?"

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer you look so good!! I completely understand the whole thing of wanting to look into his!! I can't wait either!!! It does go by fast!!! I also understand the whole heartburn thing too!! Ugh! Its horrible!!! But its all worth it in the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - You look amazing - you have the most precious little bump growing!! So excited for you!! Looking forward to meeting the little guy one day!! Keep the updates coming...love to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete