Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Are we there yet??

How far along? 25 weeks

Baby's size? roughly the size of an eggplant. I have to go to like three websites to decide which veggie is the least weird- a Rutabaga? an English Hothouse Cucumber? Are you kidding me??

Weight gain? +3 I was telling the doctor that I feel so big, it just cant be correct. She then explained to me that she thinks my hips have already spread. Thanks doc

Sleep? Not sleeping well. I sleep really well like one night a week. Dan fixed a pillow in a case where it doesn't go flat and that seems to be a huge improvement.

Foods I am loving? Everything.

Foods I am hating? Nothing.

Symptoms? Dan and I saw my whole stomach move for the first time on Monday- cool and weird all at the same time!

Gender? Precious little sweet darling boy.

What I miss? Sleep and not feeling so big...

What I'm looking forward to? having the house totally in order so that we can begin the nursery

Emotions? worry... about everything.

Accomplishments? guest bathroom back in business!!

So last post, I was complaining of constant heartburn. My Doctor changed my prescription from Pepcid to Nexium. I picked up my new medicine today at Kroger, Oh. my. gosh. This better be a miracle in a pill- $100 for 30 days. That is $3.33 a pill! Ummm INSANE! I have insurance that is a fortune, I go to the doctor that is a fortune, then I pay a fortune for medicine. What is wrong with this picture??? I am not claiming to know the answer to the health care crisis but there is most definitely something WRONG!!
(stepping off soapbox :) )

Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment