Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How far along? 19 Weeks

Baby's size? Mango- he sure does feel a lot bigger~

Weight gain? unsure- I have decided to only weigh at Doctor's office so that it is consistent. :)

Sleep? Sleeping OK still. It definitely feels better to sleep on my left side than my right... not sure why?

Foods I am loving? Spaghetti. Not just any spaghetti- my Gram's spaghetti. I want it every single day.

Foods I am hating? getting more tolerant to meat smells- still have no desire to eat red meat. I am starting to think baby Ratliff is going to be a veggie lover.

Symptoms? Feeling little flutters and kicks everyday now. ITS SO AMAZING.

Gender? Precious little sweet darling boy.

What I miss? nothing today!

What I'm looking forward to? seeing his little toes. I think they are going to be cute.

Emotions? Dan felt him for the very first time last night. After several days
of "did you feel that???!!!!, can you feel it??!!!!" and disappointing "no...." I was so excited and a little emotional when he finally said "Oh, my gosh. I.just.felt that."

Accomplishments? The kitchen remodel is nearing the end- YEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment