Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How far along? 14 weeks

Baby's size? Size of a Lemon 3.5 inches

Weight gain? at 12 weeks, I was back to normal from what I had lost, now I am thinking +3

Sleep? Sleeping fairly well, now that I am used to getting up a couple times during the night to go to the bathroom.

Foods I am loving? Minute Maid Tropical Punch, Orange Juice, Honey Dew Melon, Cheese, Jolly Rancher Popsicles, bread

Foods I am hating? Bacon, ANYTHING even the slightest hint smokey makes me gag, really, any type of smoke is super strong to me- AWFUL!! pretty much any red meat grosses me out, especially when cooking, still dont want to use the kitchen at all.

Symptoms? Nausea, bloating, get ridiculously tired- but getting better... now having a few really good days feeling energetic and excited! Heartburn- hair? already? loosing my train of thought.

Gender? We will find out in 16 days. Very excited. Had another dream 2 nights ago that it was a boy.

What I miss? feeling like the old me... will I ever love tomato sauce again? will I be able to eat freely without worry of heartburn?

What I'm looking forward to? feeling the baby move, getting to see the baby's face, getting the nursery done.

Emotions? slightly emotional- "One Born Every Minute" makes me cry.

Accomplishments? We purchased and put together the baby bed. I will post when I get better pictures. I am so happy with the color- it's pewter. This is crib:

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the bacon - I thought Id never eat it again - but I did!!! You will feel like yourself again!! Hang in there! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete