Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You Must...

If you have not caught on to Modern Family, you Must!












It is absolutely Hilarious. I am so sick of Reality-Whatever... I love a good old scripted sitcom. But, as far as I am concerned, nothing, NOTHING compares to Friends! It was the all time best thing ever put on TV. I mean dare I say Chanandelor Bong without cracking up?
I think this is the first show that Dan and I actually agree on and he HATES sitcoms... But after I got him to watch it once, he was hooked! Now, he records it!

2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY agree Jennifer! Joel and I don't miss an episode. Mitchell and Cam are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! I love Cam! and I love that Phil thinks he is so cool to his teenagers- I can see Dan being like that!

    ReplyDelete