Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alice in Drab land

Daniel actually took me to see Alice in Wonderland this weekend! I have really been wanting to see it... Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed. I knew it would be a little odd but I really thought it would be bright and colorful and cheery. Instead a lot of it was DRAB and foggy and very dark. It only took about ten minutes for Dan to look over at me and say "Jen, this is really freaking me out!"

While it did have its moments... it just was not what I thought it would be.
It should have been a little more like this:


and a little less like this:


All in all, it was just ok... Next I am dying to see The Bounty Hunter and Knight and Day.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer!!!

    So glad you gave in and started a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! me too- I am still learning!!

    ReplyDelete